You usually rent a parking spot through the property maintenance company. If there are parking spots / sauna hours available in the housing association, you can send an application to the home page. of the housing association. You can also contact the property maintenance company at the address you find at the home page, at the bulletin board of your housing association or the letter you received when you moved in.
If in doubt, you can check the availability of parking spots with our rental service at email@example.com, tel. 010 389 6049 or with our chat service at https://kodisto.fi.
For each apartment we enter into one single rental agreement with a maximum of two main tenants. If the number of residents is greater, and you want to have separate rental agreements, the main tenant(s) can enter into a sub-tenancy agreement with each of the other residents.
You can sublet up to half of your apartment without the consent of the lessor. Submit relevant information on your subtenant to the maintenance company for updating the register of occupants, and to the rent administration for an update of the water charge. We do not need any copy of your subletting agreement The main tenant is responsible for the rented apartment; when the lease of the main tenant expires, so does that of the subtenant.
Subleasing the apartment is forbidden.
To be valid, a notice of termination must be in writing.
The most convenient way to terminate is to do it electronically here, and to sign it using your online bank identifiers. If you don’t have bank identifiers, you can use the termination form you find here. We cannot accept termination by email or telephone.
Please note, that if the rental agreement was co-signed by another person, the notice of termination of the agreement must be signed by both co-signatories during the same calendar month in order to be valid.
The period of notice is one full calendar month.
The period of notice begins on the last day of the month during which a representative of the lessor has received a notice of termination. Refer to your rental agreement or check the matter at our rental service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all fault reports to the property maintenance company. Send an electronic fault report here.
The apartment has already been inspected by the property manager before moving in. When moving in, the tenant may carry out an inspection of the apartment and if necessary report any shortcomings and living marks in the apartment to the e-mail email@example.com. We will record the reported deficiencies in our records for future moving out inspection.
The maintenance company will provide a statement from the register of occupants.
Report disturbances in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure, e.g. by listening in the staircase, that the report concerns the correct apartment. Report the number of the delinquent apartment, describe the disturbance and whether the disturbances have been recurring. It is a good idea to discuss the matter with other neighbours, and to have them as well report the disturbance to us by email. This would provide us with stronger evidence on the incident(s).
During the night you can call the police to silence wild parties.
If the key is lost, and here is a risk that the key could be abused, the lock should be changed by a locksmith. The tenant is liable for the cost incurred. Please contact our property management at email@example.com
If you prefer not to have the lock changed, but order an extra key instead, you have to leave that key at no charge to the locksmith’s when moving out. The extra key does not compensate for the lost key. If one of the keys to an apartment is lost, the lock to that apartment will be changed when the tenant moves out, at the latest. The tenant will be charged the cost incurred.
It is a good idea to discuss with your home insurance company whether the insurance can cover the changing of locks after the loss of a key.
All original keys and any extra keys made during the occupancy must be returned to the locksmith’s by 12.00 noon on the day after the termination of the rental agreement.
Parking permits, the key to the car heater outlet and any other parking keys must be returned. You will have to pay for any keys that you fail to return. You will receive separate information on return addresses.
• Residential Housing management matters: please call on weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm tel +358 10 389 6002 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rent payment matters: please call on weekdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm tel +358 10 389 6003 or e-mail email@example.com
• Apartments owned by OP Group please call on weekdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm tel +358 207 428 631 in rent payment matters or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apartments owned by Keskinäinen Työeläkevakuutusyhtiö Elo please call on weekdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm tel +358 10 389 6070 in rent payment matters or e-mail email@example.com
• Apartments owned by Nordea Henkivakuutus please call on weekdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm tel +358 10 389 6085 in rent payment matters or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Apartments owned by Keskinäinen Työeläkevakuutusyhtiö Varma please call on weekdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm tel +358 10 244 7006 in rent payment matters or e-mail email@example.com.
Typically, our customers are housing funds, pension companies and foundations; large, institutional property owners who have outsourced the management of their property portfolios to Newsec. Our tenants can thus trust that their tenancy will be secure and professionally managed throughout its duration.
If you are acting for someone else, we need a written and signed power of attorney You can submit a scanned image of the power of attorney by secured e-mail, or by mail to Newsec at Newsec Asuntovuokraus, PL 52, 00101 Helsinki.
Instruction for sending secured e-mail: Go to: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
In the window that opens, write your email address, to which a request for confirmation is sent from the server of the secured email server, in the top field of the view that opens. Write the message and enclose any attachment you want to send.
You can approve the password suggested for the mailing or create your own password. Send the password to the recipient (email@example.com) by normal email, NOT by SMS as the program suggests.
Click ”lähetä” (send).
You will receive a request for confirmation to your email address, that you have to acknowledge by clicking the link provided in the message. Your message will be sent to the recipient after this acknowledgement.
We do lease apartments to companies, submit an application providing information on the company.
For the great majority of our rental apartments we accept bonds as security; please check this in advance with our rental service at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 010 389 6049 or with our chat service at https://kodisto.fi.
The offer for an apartment includes information on how to agree on a showing. The offer for an apartment is valid for two days, during which time you have to have a look at the apartment.
We check the credit records of all our applicants, and a payment default entry in the applicant's credit record will prevent the offering of a non-subsidised rental apartment. We can offer a home only to applicants that have a Finnish identity code.
Read about our offering at https://kodisto.fi, where you can submit an application for the apartment that you find interesting. You can submit a general application for housing here. We will process your application on the first weekday after submission, and if we can offer you an apartment, you will receive an offer by e-mail. Even if we cannot offer you an apartment immediately, we will inform you of the status of your application by email.
Your application will remain stored in our system for three months, so just contact our customer service at email@example.com, if you find an apartment that interests you. During those three months, you don’t have to submit further applications.
• Espoo, Helsinki, Heinola, Hollola, Hyvinkää, Järvenpää, Kauniainen, Kerava, Kirkkonummi, Lahti, Lohja, Masala, Mäntsälä, Nummela, Nurmijärvi, Klaukkala, Porvoo, Riihimäki, Sarvvik, Sipoo, Söderkulla, Tuusula, Vantaa areas: tel. +358 10 389 6049 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tampere, Pirkkala, Hämeenlinna, Valkeakoski, Toijala, Lempäälä, Kuhmoinen areas: tel. +358 10 389 6040 and e-mail email@example.com
• Turku, Pori, Rauma, Raisio, Salo, Kaarina areas: tel. +358 10 389 6050 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jyväskylä, Jämsänkoski, Mikkeli: tel. +358 10 389 6005 and e-mail email@example.com
• Lappeenranta, Imatra, Kotka, Savonlinna, Kouvola, Loviisa: tel. +358 10 389 6005 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kuopio, Iisalmi, Kajaani, Joensuu area: tel. +358 10 389 6030 and e-mail email@example.com
• Oulu, Kemi, Seinäjoki, Jääli, Rovaniemi areas: tel. +358 10 389 6080 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org